September 27, 2008

the big Two Months...

Not only is Asher adding some lovely baby rolls, he's getting longer as well.

We love our stuffed animals (or perhaps, our stuffed animals love us :))

Diaper time...while Asher's not a huge fan of diapering itself, he does seem to enjoy losing every last stitch of clothing.
One of the few tummy time moments not accompanied by tears.
We're still loving our bathtime!

Technically, these pictures are from almost 2 months, but definitely worth including.



This sweet child is officially, delightfully, plump :)
Reclining in bed while Mom takes a shower...seems pretty cozy :)
Fast asleep and all tucked in for a few extra early morning hours.
Asher is practicing his smiles, both while awake (social smiles) and asleep. Regardless, I think he likes the new boppy!
Dad & Asher seem to often find themselves curled up in the big chair :)


2 comments:

Alisa said...

What sweet pictures of Asher! Definetly got the plump baby look down--it suits him well! :)

The Kaemingk's said...

I LOVE the pic of Ash sleeping and smiling!!! That is so precious I can just hardly stand it.