January 5, 2009

4 months...

Okay, I am terribly behind!!! My apologies...and I have yet to send our Christmas letter as well...oh my. Anyways, here's the sweet little man at 4 months, and then I'll try to add 5 months in the next week or so (technically we are still in the middle of the 5th month so we're not THAT bad, right????). When we don't call him "little man" we sometimes refer to him as "big blue eyes" as he stares out at the world in curious wonder. And, of course, drools on everything :).
Asher's 1st Thanksgiving was spent at the Cabin with my parents. We had a lovely time together (though we both missed our siblings badly).

Getting ready for a dip in the hot tub in a diaper and that ever-present hat that Gretchen made. Thankfully my dad keeps the temp low enough that Asher could experience a few minutes of the glory that is sitting in a hot tub while being snowed on.



Also while in Spokane for Thanksgiving I was ordained at Whit Pres. It was such a fun & meaningful evening with lots of dear friends. Above are Gretch, Asher, Andrea & myself.
Post-ordination celebration with my parents.
Asher loves standing...and no, he's not wearing a dress. He's just in a sleep sack.
Little Asher & I travelled to Estes Park, CO for a conference together. I was a bit anxious at first, but as you can see, at almost 4 months he's already an expert traveller. Just in case you can't tell, he's sitting in an airplane seat waiting for take off...(we did bring Benny the Lion, one of our favorite stuffed animals, to keep him company...).
The Princeton Company of New Pastors (plus Asher, of course) in Colorado.

No comments: